I’m guessing one of your greatest challenges is marketing – or really – getting more customers and more sales.
It’s the single greatest challenge every business faces, but guess what – marketing isn’t really that complicated – if you know what to do when, who to do it with and how to get the most bang for your time and money.
A lot of people (marketers) aren’t going to talk about marketing this way. They’d rather sell you on shiny new strategies or help you “build your brand and get your name out there”. Where is out there anyway?
Marketing is about making things simple:
- Getting clear on what you want
- Figuring out who your target market is
- Deciding on what you’re going to offer them
- Figuring out where they’re hanging out
- Crafting a message that resonates with them so they raise their hand and say “Hey! You’re talking about me. I want to know more.“
- Offering them the information they need to make a smart choice that they feel good about
- Positioning your service or product as that choice
- Creating a compelling offer
- Delivering the product or service
- Delivering the after purchase experience that surprises and delights them.
With those 10 keys your marketing should really take off. You’ll be able to increase your sales, hone your marketing message and treat your customers like the kings and queens they are.
Over the last couple of years we’ve been bombarded with so many changes in the marketing world it’s no wonder that most business owners are frustrated and overwhelmed Everything seems to have gotten so complicated. There social media marketing, search engine optimization, email marketing, webpage conversion, stories that “traditional” marketing mediums are dead. It’s too much!
Marketing Made Easy
Imagine for a moment…
That you we’re given a process that would help you stop wasting time online and start getting actual results. A roadmap that laid out what’s working right now online to get clients, build a community of raving fans, grow your email list, dominate google and do it all in less time.
I know it sounds like a fairytale but it’s totally possible.
My name is Ian Paul Marshall and over the last 18 months I’ve…
- Launched campaigns that have brought in over $2 MILLION in revenue
- Grown facebook community membership by over 150,000
- Increased twitter followers by over 100,000
- Increased email subscribers by over 50,000
- Grown sales by 200%
- Improved Direct Response rates by 20%
Crazy numbers I know.
You see I’ve been quietly helping Best Selling Authors, celebrity consultants, CEO’s and entrepreneurs get massive results online. And now I want to help you with the systems, tools and strategies to market your business and have way more fun doing it.